The U. S. Government is set up and organized by the U. S. Constitution.
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _
There is a "movement" called the New World Order (NWO). If you are oblivious of this, you may be doomed to live in it.
There are folks in governmental leadership positions who are actively supporting and fostering the movement.
There are seriously moneyed folks who are actively supporting and fostering the movement.
There are other folks who are unknowingly supporting the movement through development and promotion of concepts and ideologies that fit the NWO grand plan. The Coffee Party is one such. The Coffee Party promotes the concept that the U. S. has a a revenue problem.
We urge you to research the NWO movement. You will find other terms, such as "one world currency", "illuminati", and "globalism", which promote separate ideas, but are essential elements of the NWO movement.
On this page we will provide links and other information to help in your research.
The following are the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto. See if any of them seem familiar.
1. Graduated Income Tax - Established in America in 1913.
2. Rights of inheritance government controlled – the U.S. government Inheritance Tax
3. Central Bank – the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank
4. Government ownership or control of communications and transportation -FCC and Department of Transportation
5. Government ownership or control of factories and agriculture – through the Interstate Commerce Commission and the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Agriculture
6. Government control of labor – U.S. Department of Labor
7. Corporate farms and regional planning – U.S. control of factory farming –
Three large corporations own virtually ALL the farmland and production facilities in the U.S.
Regional governments are being appointed (NOT elected) and have significant power and control, but are not beholden to the voters.
8. Federal Government control of education – U.S. Department of Education – with National achievement tests and Federal government control of curriculum. This was NEVER to be the case in the U.S.A. It is unconstitutional.
9. Confiscation of property of rebels – the local police departments are confiscating property if marijuana is found being grown on the property, they are confiscating and selling cars of those stopped for highway infractions, they are confiscating the property of those who disagree with the government on the war, or income tax.
10. Abolition of private property – For years, the government has had the doctrine of eminent domain through which they can condemn your property for a freeway or other public road. Now they have extended this eminent domain to include the confiscation of your property if your city wants to build a hotel or other building on your property to increase their tax revenue.
They can also abolish private property just by raising your taxes higher than you can pay. They then confiscate your property for non-payment of property tax.
NDAC note: Do you know that the current income tax rate can be set as high at !00%? It can, and it would be Constitutional because of the 16th Amendment.